Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Small Piece of India

June 2006 saw me in Bangalore, India. I was there on a work assignment for four weeks. I was ecstatic to say the least. Of course, work was what I was doing during the weeks there and in the fourth week I had to go in on the third shift for the first time in my life. There were many first times though during that month. Even though I only saw a small portion of that country, Bangalore and Mysore, it was the experiences that I'll never forget.

So here are some of the shots I took on my weekend adventures. I tried to capture the people and their colorful culture. If you ever get a chance, go there, I would again in a heart beat.




























5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these. Really interesting people and street scenes. What an amazing experience it must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an incredible place to visit. Thanks for sharing.
    Now exactly how many people are riding on that motor scooter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to travel to India and I look forward to doing so one day. Thanks so much for sharing these incredible pics of your time there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Makes me want to go even more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all the colors! especially in the market photos.
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete